- Rewaa Technology Company Ltd. shall refund the Software as long as the termination happens within the first 14 days from the date of registration.
- The Customer shall secure the required electronic equipment. If the Customer has entered into an independent agreement with Rewaa Technology Company Ltd. to secure certain equipment Rewaa Technology Company Ltd. does not guarantee or undertake to maintain it. The term maintenance under this contract does not include the maintenance of any electronic device but is limited to the program mentioned this contract.
- Customer shall inform the staff of Rewaa Technology Company Ltd. of faults by appropriate means, Support@RewaaTech.com or by calling: 920022031, fault and maintenance department.
- The customer shall ensure the proper environment for the work of the program and shall be responsible for any violation of the accepted standards and requirements, for example: the provision of modern computers compatible with the nature of the program, and the provision of high-speed Internet to ensure the effectiveness of the work of the program
- Rewaa Technology Company Ltd. is committed to provide the regular maintenance of the program during the period of the contract, and it to address the faults of software within a period of not more than 48 hours from the time of acknowledgment from the second party.